Re: best practices for fighting spam with Debian?

On Friday 16 December 2016 22:40:22 Brian wrote:
> On Fri 16 Dec 2016 at 22:40:01 +0100, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> > [...]
> >
> > > You have over-cut.  Here is what you cut, which is highly relevant:

> > > No, not just technically.  Actually.  The recipient then has the choice
> > > whether to ignore it or not."
> >
> > Let's just agree to differ on that.
>
> No, let's just say your "technically" means exactly the same as Lisi's
> "actually". Then there is no need to differ and everybody is happy. :)

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather a scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean-neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many
different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master that's all."

:-)
Lisi