Re: recommendation for software to make mp4 from a few stils (+ audio track)

Thanks Sven, and Curt, JDD, and Gene.

All these leads look promising, and kdenlive certainly does have
slideshows right on its menu (and there's a youtube video
about how to do it as well).

(My actual investigation was kind of lame: i looked up video editor
in the wikipedia, and saw there were at least 17 in the free world,
and thought somebody on the list would instantly know the
direction to take.  But actually, i suppose i could have just
chosen one at random --- although i would not have heard
about Presenter, which i don't think is on the list.  Anyhow
i appreciate all your help!!)

dan