Re: I need help, install Debian on Macbook pro intel

> On 2/10/2016 6:01 PM, Ghaith Etaiwi wrote:
> (...) I have a MacBook Pro 4GB ram/ 500HDD/Intel HD 3000/ i5 2nd generation, can it run Debian?

I recently installed Net Install Debian testing on Macbook pro Intel.

All work fine but:
My friend report a short life time on battery, and he become hot, I should check for optimisation in batery.
I need to adapt keymap, actualy is a standard azerty keymap, but apple choosed not standard azerty.
(this is not a real problem, we can found many example for exotic keymap on the web)