Re: kde default installation & widget workspace

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 4:36 PM, mess-mate-gmx <mess-mate@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> i've upgraded to jessie and have some trouble to get the default kde running
> with widgets.
> I'm on a kde standard layout and don't know how change to the above one
> (widgets = default i presume).
> all comments are welcome

I believe you did not get any replies since it is not clear (at least
to me) what exactly is the issue here. Can you please describe in more
detail what you meant by "some trouble"? What is the problem you are
facing? What is the output and what do you expect the output to be?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog