Re: vivaldi?

Gene Heskett composed on 2016-01-03 10:02 (UTC-0500):

> Trying to find a web browser that actually works here.

With so many giving trouble, have you considered creating a new login user to
test with? I find it hard to believe you can find no browser capable of using
the web, or every browser crashing. I've found found none incapable for many
many moons.

Maybe you have a filesystem problem that's affecting HTTP connections. Maybe
a forced / filesystem check would find and fix a problem.

I do not have Flash installed on this system, and have no problem doing what
needs doing among 5-6 different Gecko and KHTML web browsers, e.g. on cbsnews:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Moz/ff38esrFS1920x1200x120.jpg

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/