Re: Network settings on gnome-control-center

On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 19:16 +0100, Fabrizio Carrai wrote:
> Hello All,
> I'm experiencing a problem on Debian 8 and the network settings using
> gnome-control-center, i.e. the applications that starts when we click
> on
> the upper right corner icon.
>
> I alternated the settings of my network configuration between the
> command
> line and the gnome app and now I have a routing instruction that is
> always
> shown in the app but it does not appear in the editing field. The
> setting
> is applied on exit. It looks like the app parameters are stored
> somewhere
> (?) but I cannot understand where. Can somebody helps ?

Not sure if I understand you correctly. But if you changed your network
configuration with something besides NM with the command line (not
using nmcli) you'll probably have problems.

Either use NM, something similar, or set up the network manually.

If I misunderstood you the settings for NM connections are in
/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections

HTH,

--
Cheers,