Re: Please tipps for Desktop ( gnome, kde, xfce, etc. ) Debian 8 jessie and some minor issues

I was referring to OP's smiley face. I assumed he actually meant terrible, but
surrounded his "terrific" with quotation marks to indicate that sarcastic
tone of voice and added a winky face to indicate lack of seriousness. Never
mind. Massive over-analysis led me to believe it was an elaborate joke.

Now that OP's stepped in to clear things up, turns out it was just an innocent
mistake. Oh well.