Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On 2015-09-02 at 20:15, Ric Moore wrote:

> On 09/02/2015 10:27 AM, Joel Rees wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Just pointing out the innuendo. :) Ric
>>
>> To which I have to say, either you're inventing an innuendo that
>> wasn't there,

I think he may have meant "insinuation", or something like that - an
attempt to imply something as true without outright stating it as true.
Not quite sure how to parse it out even with that in mind, but I do
think I know roughly what he was getting at; I just don't think the
claim deserves the dignity of a response, and I doubt that responding to
it would do anything but fan flames.

> You stated "I said that he "_does_ seem to [...] have zero sympathy
> or respect in practice for" those things.

No, he didn't; I did.

--
   The Wanderer