Unstable Sid upgrade issues fixed? libreoffice no longer autoremoved

Hi, All.. May be false hope, but I just ran apt-get update and found
libreoffice in there again. Besides being the program EVERYTHING kept
trying to autoremove, libreoffice flat out had disappeared out of any
"needs to be updated" lists I was seeing. Others of you were seeing
similar problems with some of your own favorite but different software
packages in unstable Sid.

So I quickly just tried installing apt, the first package on the
latest "apt-show-versions -u" list, and received this back:

+ + +
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libboost-date-time1.55.0 libcmis-0.5-5 libgltf-0.0-0 liborcus-0.10-0
  libboost-date-time1.58.0 libboost-iostreams1.58.0 libboost-system1.58.0
+ + +

No immediate mention of the libstdc++6 which had been a constant in
the issues I've had, but that "libboost-date-time1.55.0" was regularly
referenced side-by-side with it in the brick walls I kept hitting
here.

Going to #1 BACKUP times about 3 right now and then give apt-get its
head to upgrade everything that had been trying to autoremove
libreoffice the last few days. Will be late afternoon before it's
apparent how things went, *grin*

Good luck, Everyone!

Cindy :)

--