Re: zfs, autofs dependencies

 Hi.

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:33:29 -0400
Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 02:15:32PM +0300, Mimiko wrote:
> > The question is, is there are method better to overcome this
> > problem? How to specify mount order? How to enable zfs import early?

> I suspect you will need to talk to the zfsonlinux mailing list.

No, the problem is related to the Debian indeed. As ZFS is used as an
LVM here, so you might as well replace those fancy /dev/zvol/* with
something conventional, and the problem will still remain.

Consider the following /etc/fstab.

/dev/sda1 /backup          ext4 noauto,nofail,user_xattr 0 2
/dev/sda2 /backup/network  ext4 noauto,nofail,user_xattr 0 2
/dev/sda3 /backup/op       ext4 noauto,nofail,user_xattr 0 2

How do you can use /etc/fstab to specify a mount order? Without
resorting to the shell scripts, of course.

Reco