Re: Handy ls: was Should I install chkrootkit?

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 09:45:21PM +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:12 AM, Bob Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 08:55:56PM +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> >> ls -lart /var/log
> >
> > Quote button broken?
>
> Posting in my sleep -- forgetting that the subject line is not always
> exactly visible. So:

The subject line has nothing to do with it. By not quoting what you're
replying to, you make it difficult for people who don't sort by threads.

BTW, I'm unaware of any mail client that doesn't show the subject line.

--
Bob Holtzman
A man is a man who will fight with a sword