Re: Encryption of a a thumb drive

On Saturday 05 April 2014 17:13:58 Curt wrote:
> he asked the wrong question (3 times, and will be shot at dawn by
> Lisi)

;-)

Sorry - I have an awful cough at the moment (birch pollen) and am
getting very little sleep. :-(  So it did come out a bit grumpy.  I
am a bit grumpy at the moment.  But I don't think that I have the
energy to get up at dawn, and anyway, I don't believe in violence.

I still don't see why he _knowingly_ posted the same question 3 times.
Some people are still on dial-up.

Lisi