Re: Using reportbug

On Saturday 29 March 2014 19:15:42 Frank Stachyra wrote:
> The apparent list of commands at the bottom of the page (e.g., ^G
> for Get Help, ^X for Exit, ^etc, etc) produce no result when typed
> in, except that they appear as text.

What are you typing?  Are you typing (sorry, I shall have to use the
UK keyboard since I don't actually know what you have got, and it is
the one I have got) - so, are you typing shift-6-G, which I would
expect to produce text, or ctrl-G, which is what is meant?

If the former, that would explain your problems.

Lisi