Re: Dual Display from ATI 7700

Aranda is not available but xandr is:
xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Screen 0: minimum 640 x 400, current 1920 x 1080, maximum 1920 x 1080
default connected 1920x1080+0+0 0mm x 0mm
   1920x1080       0.0*

The system tool monitor still only shows one monitor.

So I ran:
apt-get install firmware-linux-nonfree libgl1-mesa-dri xserver-xorg-video-ati
Results: Done with no errors

There was no change with the display.  The system monitor control still only shows one unknown display.  When I rebooted, the boot display showed the same large low resolution font.  Then, at one point, the font changed to a small high definition.  But after reaching the GUI, there was no change that I could see.

Lspci | grep -I vga   ->
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Cape Verde [Radeon HD 7700 Series] [1002:683d]

This is model HD 7770 GHz Edition OC 1GB GDDR5

I am using the DVI and one of the Display Port outputs.