Re: Ukrainian translation of the page

On Seg, 14 Jan 2013, Agnessa Petrova wrote:
My name is Agnessa Petrova.
I would like to translate your article at http://www.debian.org/intro/about for
my blog.
So i'm asking for you to give me permission to translate it as well as link
back to my future translation, so we can generate some interest to that
translation and your work. I would not use it in any commercial way.

There seems to exist already an Ukranian translation: http://www.debian.org/intro/about.uk.html (It might be outdated, though.)

Should you decide to update it, it would be nice to include the updated version in the official Debian site instead of keeping it in your blog. For more information about that, you should contact the debian-www list (debian-www@lists.debian.org) instead of debian-user.

--
QOTD:
	"It's been real and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun."

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br