version mismatch between library and the -dev

I'm trying to build the Visual Pascal Studio package available at http://www.pilotlogic.com, but one section of the build is failing because it requires libgtkglext1, and it appears that the repositories have a mismatch (my setup is Wheezy multiarch on an AMD Phenom). Here's what happens when I try to install the library...

<paste>

apt-get install libgtkglext1 libgtkglext1-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libgtkglext1 is already the newest version.
libgtkglext1 set to manually installed.
or been moved out of Incoming.

libgtkglext1-dev : Depends: libgtkglext1 (= 1.2.0-2) but 1.2.0-3 is to be installed

</paste>

Can anybody tell me how I can get compatible versions of these two files?

Thanks,

Brian.