Re: KDE does not log out or shut down.

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 01:40:15 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

>>Ah, I see. You have another desktop installed and set as default. Hum...
>>maybe you can try with one of these options:
>
> I have started KDE w/ Your help. But w/o luck that is related to my
> problem - KDE still does not log out - just hangs until I terminate its
> session from console. :(

(...)

Okay, so you get the same behaviour. I hoped that starting KDE from
scratch it could have produced any difference :-(

>>What KDE version are you running?
>
> 4.6.5-3

(...)

So you're runing an updated wheezy, right?

>>Well, I was thinking in "this" same list :-) I'm sure there are many KDE
>>users around here.
>
> OK then I will not ask there. :)

I'd now say "proceed" as you got here no additional replies O:-)

> I would to make a bug report, can You tell me against which package?

Hmm... good question. I'd go for "plasma-desktop".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón