Re: 3-D graphing software for Linux?

Have a look on this website
http://www.scilab.org/

This is scilab, designed in France. It is a numerical tool (and seldom
symbolic), so it means that was done for high computing capabilities.

After installing, you will have a command line as in any console;
there you can type the corresponding instruction (like MatLab, don't
know if you have seen it).

e.g. > 2+3
                 5
       > sin(%pi/2)
                1

In scilab, almost all is a matrix, or vector, so if you type
     > t=[3;2;1]
it mean that t is a 3 rows, 1 column vector, but if you type
     > t=[3,2,1]
with commas means t is a 1 row, 3 columns vector.
You can apply math equations to matrices. So
     F=sin(t)
returns a vector F with values corresponding to sin for each element.

If you need to plot one against each other, just do
   >plot2d(t,F)
if you have 3 vectors (all same length), just do
  >plot3d(t,F,G)

Scilab is plenty of options, let us know if you need more help.

Kind regards,

Oscar Blanco