Re: OpenVPN problem.

On Apr 1, 2005 6:39 AM, Lists Soderlund.org <lists@soderlund.org> wrote:

> What could be wrong? I know the detail of this email is HORRIBLE. But
> honestly I dont know where to begin on the details, what configs to
> attach, what debug to start and what codes to show.

On the server conf file (/etc/openvpn/server.conf):

# Uncomment this directive to allow different
# clients to be able to "see" each other.
# By default, clients will only see the server.
# To force clients to only see the server, you
# will also need to appropriately firewall the
# server's TUN/TAP interface.
client-to-client

--
Jiann-Ming Su