ssh-rbl's Re: intrusion via ssh

hi ya michelle

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> > and hopefully, they'd go away after seeing they cant get in
>
> All of my passwords are between 16 and 80 characters  :-)
> and I am using cracklib.

:-)

> I have already contacted my ISP, but I am sure, they do nothing...

probably not ... liek any other isp

i think it's probably time to add all the ip# from all the
isp's that allow their script kiddies to keep bombarding
our machines ..

some of the machines i baby sit get 1,000 attepts per day too

( i just think of it as thanx for the audit and hopefully
( my other intruder silent alarms are working too, and they can trip
( all over that, than i'd got um .. time to send in the g-men

c ta
alvin