Re: Why Grub? Must I Switch?

And another thing. GRUB is kind of easy. It might be a little bit strange at
the first glance, but it's not so bad.

And... if you want to compare GRUB and LILO... well... GRUB has everything
what LILO... and much more. Like - is it possible to boot different entries
that have kernels on other partition, or even other drive ? Like i would like
to have one kernel on /dev/hda3 and another one on /dev/sda1 ? I know that
this kind of stuff in GRUB is like piece of cake.

I was LILO fanatic once. I know something 'bout it ;-)

Regards.

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]