Re: XP and Sarge Dual Boot....

> You didn't say why NOT to install to the MBR.
>
> Jim

He sent me an email offlist saying what I had described was "exactly"
the way he wanted to do it.

If you want to use Windows to control your boot options, this is one
way to do it. If you want Linux to control your boot options install
to the MBR. It's a difference of seeing a bootlist generated by
boot.ini (windows) and seeing a GRUB/LILO boot menu, which you'll
still see after you select "Linux" from the first boot menu.

Mike