Re: Oscommerce on Debian Testing

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:55:31 +0100
"Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina" <mihamina@mail.rktmb.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 12:14 -0700, Supaplex wrote:
>
> > Ok,. that makes a lot more since then what we started with.  BTW,
> > what is ms 2.2?
>
> osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2

I'm a bit late on this thread, but I have osC 2.2ms2 running on a Debian
Sarge machine and the output is perfect. Actually, it's running on
several Sarge servers at work, too. We've not had to do anything special
to get the installs to work - just follow their instructions.

What is the memory limit in /etc/php4/apache/php.ini? You might be
running out of memory before the script finishes, as osC is a large
application.

Also, I hope you don't have a php caching program installed that might
continue to push out the problem page even after you get the problem
fixed.

HTH,
Jacob