Re: xfree86 4.4.0

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 07:07:41AM -0700, jack kinnon wrote:

> I have tried to search apt-get.org but it doesn't seem
> to work. It can't find even Debian packages I am
> currently using.

Apt-get.org is specifically for NON-STANDARD debs, that is, for
things that aren't in the current release structure.  (Sometimes that
means packages that are in Unstable but not Stable, sometimes it's
packages that are in neither, for instance for licensing reasons.)
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading