Re: ATI + LCD Monitor - refresh rate problem

Ehm... If I remember correctly....

The optimal refreshrate for any LCD is 60 Hz. No need to go higher. It
might damage your screen if you go to far, and it will give you **worse**
image than on 60. 60 is the optimized refresh rate.

Forget the whole refresh-rate discussion on CRT screens. LCD is a
different world. Sorry, don't remember what the exact reason was, maybe
someone can backup me up on this one ;).

Pim