Frustrated: How to map mouse wheel to PageUp and PageDown?

I've looked hard on google and in the archives, but can not seem to find directions anywhere.

My mouse wheel works, but is not as fast as I prefer.  I would like it to universally do page up and page down instead of scolling by lines.  It seems this would have the proper effect in all applications, since pageup and pagedown are relatively universal.

Anyone know how to do this?  For reference, I'm running IceWM (there is no setting I can find in documentation or obvious config files).

Hate to compare to a poor OS, but Windows has a simple setting for this.

Thanks much,
Bob