Re: FetchMail

home:~fetchmailrc
# Configuration created Wed Aug 14 16:12:17 2002 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "jmak"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
set daemon 30
poll imap.sun.ac.za with proto IMAP
       user '13596128' there with password '   ' is '13596128' here

I just saw a thread mentioning exim is needed?
How does fetchmail then work? Does it check mail and pass it to
another program to manage data?

Tinus