Re: pdf attachments in mutt unreadable by windows

>On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 10:13:28PM -0700, Richard Otte wrote:
>> I've been trying to send pdf files as email attachments in mutt.

I just tested this, sending from a mutt/exim box to a sendmail/qpopper
server and retrieving with eudora 3.05 on win 98.

the pdf is fine, i recall having issues with outlook with some users
receiving stuff in the past, it was a mime type problem that finally went
away when they upgraded their server.

are you using long file names?