Re: MTA with automatic per user bcc support?

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 02:06, Victor Julien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The (other than that crappy) mailserver at my job supports 'bcc in' and
> 'bcc out' per user. In this way an user can read his mail at home and at
> work[...]

Didn't understand at all what bcc in/out features do, but to read mail
from various computers, I'd recommend IMAP.

Only problem is mail filtering, which IMAP does not provide - you'd have
to use either client filtering, with obvious synchronisation problems,
ore filtering on the server (sieve or procmail), meaning that some form
of server access has to be provided. (any procmail web-frontend
available?)

cheers
-- vbi

--