Re: cannot access some https sites with any browser

On Mon, 01 Jul 2002 22:19:18 +0100, Ben Thompson wrote:

<snip>

>Please could someone advise anything that I could do to troubleshoot this
>problem. Thanks, Ben Thompson.

Gee, Ben, the only solution I can see is to post your Visa and PIN
numbers to the list and see if anyone can take the time to do your
banking for you.  In fact I'll bet there are any number of relatives of
deposed/assasinated African presidents/rebel-leaders who will be happy
to help.  They might take advantage of you, though, and transfer all
those millions into your account without your knowledge. ;^}
--
gt
It is interesting to note that as one evil empire (generic) fell,