Re: startx not for normal user?

Hmm, after trying gdm (with partial success) and reinstalling xdm,
the latter seems to work..  But I still don't understand why I am not
allowed to run startx.  I noticed /etc/X11/Xserver reads Console,
which seems to imply anybody on the console is allowed to run X.

I am sorry about replying to my own post..

--
We are committed to work to deploy our scalable eyeballs and
transform our partnerships.