Re: Mozilla & JAVA

	Hello All,

	Something seems fishy here. Reading this made me wonder if I was
disillusioned as to weather my java was reallly working in mozilla or
not. So I tested it out by searching similar to the gentleman below for
'online java games Arkanoid' at google. With a couple that I tried all
I got was a grey box that seemed to indicate the game did not seem to
finish loading. One place, I think I was trying 'Arknoid2', caused
Mozilla to disappear. Then I finally tried out this place...

http://www.3dupdates.com/javagames/arkanoid/

and the game worked beautifully, sound and all. But I have no
symlink(nor did I make one) in /usr/lib/mozzila for

/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6 -> libXt.so

Is something rotten in denmark? Or is it just me?

	Bewildered,

	Jimmy Richards

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
is that it has never tried to contact us.   --Bill Watterson