Downloading with fetchmail

I am trying to configure my Linux box to send and receive
mail using:

mutt
fetchmail
procmail and
exim

As yet I have not done anything about configuring mutt or
procmail.I have run eximconf and have the following .fetchmailrc file.

poll mail.inet.fi
proto POP3
auth password
user russir-1
pass afppu5pn
keep

However, when I ran fetchmail I received the following message:

11 messages for russir-1 at mail.inet.fi (25486 octets).
reading message 1 of 11 (3002 octets) .fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't
like recipient address `irvine@localhost'
fetchmail: can't even send to irvine!
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from mail.inet.fi
fetchmail: Query status=10

Can anyone help understand what the problem is and how I can put
things right.

TIA

Irvine.