Re: hi everybody

I've found potato to be quite stable via upgrading from slink. Of course this
stability of only an 'average'. There have been moments when things were very ugly
(i.e. the whole perl upgrade mess), but on the whole it's been pretty smooth for my
home machine. I don't think I'd trust potato with a mission critical machine, but for
a home pc, I think it is worth the small amount of trouble that you may receive from
time to time. This being especially true if you're requiring glibc2.1 for
applications that you're wanting to run.

Sean