Re: Best mail transport agent for a desktop PC

You can use Smail & load it from inetd.
Smail is easy to configure with the script smailconfig provided.
On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 04:24:57AM +0000, eparis@ven.ra.rockwell.com called Eloy A. Paris wrote a 0.5K and a 15 line message : "Best mail transport agent for a desktop PC" To Debian User List :