Re: losing keys in fvwm2

I have found that, whenever I exit Netscape (3.01 in my case), I cannot
alt-arrow to shift virtual screens.  However, if I user the page and
click into another virtual screen, the alt-arrow keys will again work.
I have not tried other fvwm2 keystrokes and I am sure that I only see
this happen when exiting Netscape.

Paul