Re: 'suck'

>   for news group:
>     'comp.os.linux.announce'
>
>   I'd like to have all articles save in:
>
>     ../comp/os/linux/announce/1
>     ../comp/os/linux/announce/2
>     ../comp/os/linux/announce/..
>     ../comp/os/linux/announce/300

I assume you're using innxmit to feed the articles from suck into your
innd?  (If you're using a different news server, rules differ.)  On
my system, I run this command:

/usr/lib/news/bin/innxmit localhost panix

I use the "bi" switch on suck, which creates an innd batch file named
"panix" (I download articles from panix.com).  Innd is running
locally, and I've defined "localhost" as 127.0.0.1.

If you're just running suck, but not using a local news server, sorry,
I have no idea.

>   BTW,  would someone just drop me an 'ack' on this mail.  I'm not
>   sure that this mail made out to the list.... Thanks!

This mail copied to the sender, and also the list.