epson stylus 800 or 600

Hi listers,
I would love to hear from someone who is using the Epson Stylus 600 or 800
with their Debian box.  I don't have a printer yet...and this particular
model seems to fit what I'm looking for at a reasonable cost.  I know I
could always use win95 but that wouldn't be any fun now would it?  Besides
it wrecks my "uptime"...hehe

Now knowing anything at the moment about hooking a printer to my box is a
little intimidating, so I thought it'd be nice to know that someone else
is able to make that particular model work before I drop any money...and
spend some time with my freinds "man", "howto", "/usr/doc/" and
"dejanews"...

Richard Morin
joanarich@speedline.ca
            Ban the bomb.  Save the world for conventional warfare.