Re: installation notes

Sebastian Kuzminsky said:

>    Hello, i'm a new Debian convert.  I have been using the ftp method
> of dselect to install and update Debian 1.1b on a few machines.  I
> have a few questions and comments on the installation/maintenance
> procedure.

Where is the option for this ftp method? I'd love to give it a try, but it's
not listed in the access methods of dpkg-1.2.6elf

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it
   tried on him personally."
   - Abraham Lincoln