Re: Network trouble with netscape [was: backspace in netscape]

> Did you set the environment variable that tells netscape where to look
> for XKeySymDB?  After I did this, it worked for me.

Cool, I need to try this.  I've been using the following .Xdefaults
kludge from Usenet:

*XmText.translations: #override\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()\n\
        <Key>osfBackSpace: delete-previous-character()
*XmTextField.translations: #override\
        <Key>osfDelete: delete-previous-character()\n\
        <Key>osfBackSpace: delete-previous-character()

> While we're on the subject, has anyone else had trouble getting
> Netscape 2.0b1 to lookup up IP addresses???  All my other net-related

I've seen some posts that claim you need to upgrade your libc to solve
this problem.

Jim