[Debian]: Re: [LRP] muLINUX, LINUX-Router (LRP), Debian-Linux

Salut Michelle,

> My Question:    What must I install to do that too ??? Because I need
>                 a verry sipmel Installation and distribution methode.

start with lrp and build what you need from there...

> Requirements:   Must support 2/3 network cards (one with DHCP-Client for
>                 the cabel-Modem), IP-Router, DNS-Server, Lynx, bandwidth

lynx browser : why put that on the machine itself ?

>                 limiter and if possibel MegaByte-Counter for specified

the shaper should allow you to limit OUTgoing traffic (incoming doesn't
make much sense as when you get it, it already wasted your uplink.
Counters: ipfwadm -A(ccounting)

>                 internal IP-Addresses. Also it must run from a Floppy
>                 and/or Harddisk on a FAT 16 partition.

that should not be a problem with lrp, have you looked at the different
.lrp packages ?
About the DNS-server: there's one too, but it might not make much sense
running from a floppy.
Maybe you should look into forwarding ports, then you can have your
DNS-server on the inside, but 'virtually' on the LRP.

Allez, salut les mexx(R) ou plutot, la fille ?

kr=

                   \\\___///
                  \\  - -  //
                   (  @ @  )
 |        kris carlier - kris@iguana.be    |
 | Hiroshima 45, Tsjernobyl 86, Windows 95 |
 | Linux, the choice of a GNU gener8ion    |
 | KC62-RIPE          SMS: +32-75-61.43.05 |
                  oooO   (   )
                   \_)