Re: fmex* files problem

Hi Norbert,

I so sorry about sent to you the threads and not the real problem
description. I think that they can be more useful than a new
description. Sorry!

2010/4/30 Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>:
> On Fr, 30 Apr 2010, Marcelo Laia wrote:
> What about READING THE LOG FILES????????

I looked into the logs, but I never will see what you could see!

> That is sooooo damn simple.... in your log file there is:
>        {/home/marcelo/.texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}]
> So is that up to date?
> Do you keep it up to date?

I don't remember that I have created this ".texmf-var" .... I needed
root privileges to delete it! I think it was automatically created by
system.

> If not, then plekase simply remove it, and best if you have nothing
> important there the whole
>        /home/marcelo/.texmf-var

Done... Removed ....

.... and all came beautiful now again! :)

Thank you very much! A nice weekend!

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Lages - SC - Brasil (Brazil)