Bashisms in Upstream build script (was: TL2009 development, upstream syncing?)

> But starting from what is there already now is definitely no failure, because
> since the last tarballs I made not much real moving around happened.

I checked in some changes, but now texlive-bin won't build anymore. The
reason is that /bin/sh is now dash, but the libtool script uses

func_append () {

  eval "$[1]+=\$[2]"
}

I'm unsure where this comes from; there's a libtool.m4 which is supposed
to check whether the shell understands that.

I'll investigate...

Regards, Frank

--
Dr. Frank Küster