Re: remarks on tex-common and dh_installtexfonts

> I have a fix for all of this and will submit it to the svn on saturday
> (or earlier if connection allows).

Thank you.  Except for that, the package is ready for an upload.  Even
if one of the bugs fixed is RC, I don't think we are in a hurry, since
it is only triggered under rare circumstances (because all the ls-R
stuff didn't work at all on a fresh install except under these
circumstances).

But I believe we should thoroughly test whether one can in fact now
change permissions with dpkg-reconfigure.  Will you have time for that,
or should I plan to do that myself before doing the upload?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich