Re: test version of tetex-bin(update-texmf)

From: "C.M. Connelly" <c@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: test version of tetex-bin(update-texmf)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:13:58 -0800

> "AK" == Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
>
>     AK> Hi all, I just commited test version of tetex-bin which
>     AK> will generate texmf.cnf with the script update-texmf.
>
> Hmm.  Should that be a branch?

Well, I don't know.  I only set a sepecial Debian-revision
as 1.0.7+20011202-5.0kohda but didn't creat a branch.

Did I something wrong?

> Nothing wrong with PCL-CVS.  ;-)

No, there is nothing wrong with PCL-CVS but I have
never used it through network so I hesitated to use it
first.

But I found that I forgot to "cvs add" etc. so afterwards
I used PCL-CVS.  It asked passwd several times but, yes, it
is easty to use even through network.

I didn't set tags yet (perhaps) because I didn't run
"cvs-buildpackage -F -rfakeroot".  Is it safe not to do
it yet?
(I tested with the package debuilt directly in CVS tree)

I hope I didn't do in so much wrong way...

Best regards,		      2002.3.13

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima