Re: incomplete ec/tc fonts in tetex-extra of potato(and woody)

Atsuhito Kohda writes:

> - We have Type1 CM fonts (BlueSky fonts) but it seems there is
> no Type1 EC/TC fonts.  Is this right and is this not inconvenient?

As far as I know there are no _free_ Type1 EC/TC fonts.  This is, of
course, inconvenient.

The ae fonts are a set of virtual fonts which can be used in
combination with the Type1 CM fonts to work around this problem.

> - I can not found so useful documents on PDFTeX/LaTeX.

There isn't all that much information.  I'd suggest subscribing to the
pdftex mailing list.  See the pdftex manual page for instructions.

--
Olaf Weber