Re: Cant we get rid of all that fscking spam on debian mailing lists?

DusteD wrote:
> Hi, im a pretty regular reader of alot of the lists at debian.org

And still, you managed to hit the wrong one.
IMHO, this belongs in debian-project.

Anyway, this has been discussed thousands of times, search the archives
for propossal, rebuttals, and spam-related flaming in general.

> (now im the one making noise, i know, sorry for that, but needed to
> get fustrations out)

May I suggest you vent in the right place?
http://wiki.debian.org/TheDebianChoirOfComplaints

;)

Happy karma!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman