Re: Atari Technical Support Contact Information

Hi

    I just got the Scrabble compete and have downloaded the recommended scrabble CD, but every time I try to play it I only get a blank screen, (YES THE CD IS IN THE DRIVE)
    Also the program will not shut down it just freezes
      I have tried Ctrl Alt delete and the blank screen still will not shut down, I have tried the esc tab but it will not shut down I have to manually shut it down with the off button on my Tower.
    Let me know what to do.

I am running Windows XP Home Addition media Center
Thankyou Victoria Delaney