From: N. LaBelle
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 10:04 AM
Subject: woody vs. lilo problem?

I'm planning on deploying Woody when it is released, but i need to know if Woody will contain a version of lilo that will be compatible with hard drives larger than > 1024 cylinders without creating a special boot partition or using a boot floppy.  Furthermore, will Woody support GRUB out of the box?  Does the current netinst of woody have any lilo problems?