RE: Debian Potato testing

Hmm, that was badly worded.  I'm sure the images are bootable, but that
would be the kind of error we would want to fix before sending out more
cd's, despite the fact that potato is frozen.  I'd at least like to see
2.2.5 boot-floppies make it on the cd (since I have run into problems with
2.2.4).  I'd like to see Adam's blessing before the next set goes out.  I'm
agreeing with an earlier suggestion to stage the beta cd releases.  This
just means your cd's are the first stage :-)

Sorry for sending out that last one before the caffine, this one should be
better,
Brandon

Brandon Mitchell <brandon_mitchell@sra.com>
SRA International